January 13th, 2008
TOP 10 DOSES OF 2007
1. Canada’s first Marimekko store in Yaletown had us seeing stripes for days.
2. You were sold on the fashion-forward lines at 212, and the fashion model owner didn’t hurt, either.
3. Everybody needed a guilty pleasure, and our five favourite celebrity gossip blogs definitely did the trick.
4. You picked up last-minute holiday gifts (and a little something for yourself, we hope) at sweet online boutique Lavish and Lime.
5. We couldn’t wait for fall to slip on sweaters from local line Kersh.
6. The line-up outside Holts said it all: this eco-chic “it” bag by Anya Hindmarch was a hit.
7. Fashionistas flocked to Vancouver’s hottest fashion secret: Erin Templeton’s Chinatown boutique.
8. It seems everyone wanted a little something extra in the bedroom, hence the popularity of One + Only stretched canvass headboards.
9. Cheerful totes from local Ellis Designs were a spring hit: we predict the same in 2008.
10. Sprucing up the sheets was as easy as EQ3.